Thursday, July 16, 2009

Karen Lockhart wicker (again!)


Well I loved that paper pieced chair so much that I had to do it again! This time I used a sketch from a card I loved on Jen del Muro's blog: http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/07/02/you-grow-girl/
I used the pp that I'd used last time too- I really loved it as well! It's stamped with SU! close to cocoa and colored with prisma pencils. I cut & embossed with nesties. I broke into my PTI ocean tides cardstock too- I'm pretty happy that I'm using not hoarding! Ha! The eyelets are memory makers. I made the flower with my cricut (george/basic shapes I think). I stamped one of the images from PTI's guidelines 2 in SU! really rust, and distressed the bottom layer with same ink. Crumpled 'em up a bit & added the brad from Joanns to the center. Popped it up on a dimensional. Look at me using my product!!! Hooray! Thanks for checking it out!!

2 comments:

  1. Jen this is beautiful, wow love how you paper pieced that chair seat I know that took some time :) Gorgeous creation and i love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this card. And that chair is too cute. Aren't the nesties fun? They really add polish to your projects. Great summery card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!