Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gradient is Radiant!

I wasn't sure I'd be able to do this awesome Moxie Fab challenge- but I'm really happy I did! And what could be more perfect for 'gradient is radiant' than using Radiant Pearls!? :)
I used snowqueen, silver bells, whisper blue & midnight for my background paper (on watercolor paper). I then painted on the midnight to my PTI damask stamp & stamped it onto watercolor paper. Then let everything dry overnight! I used labels one nesties to cut the focal image & mounted it on creative memories blue cardstock. The ribbon is from Offray. You really have to click on the pics to see all the shimmer- it is so pretty in person!
Thanks for stopping by!!! :)








5 comments:

  1. Jen this is a beauty. I love how the damask image looks distressed. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful! Love the blues!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment, it really made me smile today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - love that stamp. Such crisp elegance. TFS
    Helen -- Firenze Cards
    (via Paper Fashions blog)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!