Sunday, November 15, 2009

Plum Crazy

Well I made it in just under the wire for the Moxie Fab challenge!

I used my new PTI trio of trees (finally!)- stamped with plum SU! ink. The base layer is PTI vintage cream, as is the focal panel. I cut the focal panel with nesties & attached it with dimensionals for a little pop. The plum layer is by deja views fresh print- it's 'grape damask'. And the ribbon is Offray.


Those are seed beads & tiny twinkles on the tree- beads underlining the 'NOEL'. Here's the funny thing on that- my needle was too big to fit through the beads, so I had to thread my needle to get through the paper, take the thread out, thread the bead, then rethread the needle. The things we do for love. :)

I think it turned out pretty- sometimes it's hard to know when to stop! :)
Thanks for stopping by- don't forget to check out the other plum crazy cards at Moxie Fab!





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the addition of the seed beeds. And cream is veeeery pretty with plum:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen thsi is sooo pretty, love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fabulous tree stamp. Love this card and it's colors.
    http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!