Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!



I know you are all tired of the glitter banner, but yes, I made another one anyway! This one was given to Hadley's preschool teacher- she is FABULOUS and a wonderful influence in Hadley's life! She loves crafty things, and the last time I worked in the classroom she was asking about glitter.... Say no more. :)
I used some ric rac that Lisa sent me for HER birthday (lucky me!!!), and the bottom has some vellum I punched with that Martha Stewart doily thingy. I kinda like this one better than the one that is in my house, so yay for me for giving it away!!!


These are the treats we made for her class, her cousins & a few special friends! Little candy canes with chocolate & sprinkles- what's not to like?! :)

Hadley is addressing her Valentines.... (yes, they are cut with nesties, and stamped with PTI vintage labels- in white for the border & versamark for the scroll)

Bagged up & ready for a Valentine party!



3 comments:

  1. I bet the teacher flipped for that banner. Such a great idea. I love thatpaper for Valentines. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one "love" these banners - hehe! Such an awesome gift for the teacher. And might I add, your little Hadley is adorable! I also bet she was the most popular bringing such special valentine's treat. *wink

    Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad Ava was a recipient of one of those yummy treats! I can tell Hadley had much fun making them but more fun licking the spoon! Love you guys!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!