Monday, March 15, 2010

Wishing you fair winds....

This was a card for my BIL's birthday- they're boaters too, and although none of us are sail boaters, I still thought it appropriate! Popped up the fore sail for some dimension & added that great core'dinations paper for the waves again. Through in my new May Arts twine for good measure!




Here's the inside- I really like this sentiment! :) (if you click on the pic it's big enough to read...)

Thanks so much for coming by- I LOVE hearing what you think!!


4 comments:

  1. Jen soooo cute, great use of kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love their twine! I use that stuff like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card! I love the way that you added the water on top of the boat! Masculine cards are always hard for me but you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome card - love it! such a great idea to use the core'dinations cardstock for the water. i have a stack of it sitting here and haven't used it yet. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!