Thursday, December 30, 2010

December pics....

This post is as close to a December Daily as I'll get this year. And it's really just for me to look back at a great month- and take joy in remembering these days & moments!

ok- so these 1st 2 are technically from November- but the first one is one we included in our cards this year- Cory's suggestion!
And this is one of all the kids (Had & her cousins)

At our guild Christmas party:


look at the little skater! She's pretty adamant about not liking falling on her bottom though!

Our little ballerina's first recital!
her daddy brought her flowers & I think that was the highlight for her!

My parents took us all to the Nutcracker- I snapped a couple quick pics before we went in...


Our girl has ALWAYS loved the guy in the big red suit!

peaking under the calendar!

helping me make peppermint bark- she was insistent on making it since she knows how much Papa loves it!

our gingerbread house....

reading the 'Twas the night before Christmas' on Christmas eve- doesn't that dog complete the family?

reading a note from Santa

such a lucky girl to get EXACTLY what she asked for (Kit Kittredge & a chew toy for Cosmo!)
Christmas day at Papa & Nana's- Papa with his girls!

Crafting with the new 'loom'- she separated the loops into piles herself. She doesn't need ANY help from me on the OCD front!
(and yes, that is an eye cover for sleeping with a penguin face on it!!!!)

And a last peak at the tree- going for the blurred lights effect....

We've had a wonderful year! Hope you have too!!!
Hope 2011 brings JOY!!!!! to all!

3 comments:

  1. love the pictures of your sweet (and sometimes cheeky!!!) little girl. Thanks for the little peek into your Christmas. Looks like you all enjoyed yourself thoroughly.
    Have a happy New Year too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had is so cute! I usually craft in my jammies with my eye cover on too - who doesn't?!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!