Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Sweets for the sweet

Isn't this gorgeous? As soon as I saw it at the Moxie Fab Blog, I knew I wanted to play along- thank goodness it was a 2 week challenge!
So here's my take:

PTI white cardstock, sweet blush ink, embellishments stamps. The pink ribbon is from my stash. The white is May Arts 3/8" double faced white satin.
The little medallion is crepe paper & the heart is a punch. I punched 2 & layered with dimensionals; adding PTI chamomile tea to the edges. I added a white scallop border punch along the bottom.

Today's the last day to play along with this challenge- but head over & see all the pretty entries!
Thanks so much for stopping by- I'd LOVE to hear what you think!

7 comments:

  1. This is so. dang. pretty. I can stare at it for hours. I didn't notice the flourishes in the photo until you exemplified them so beautifully on your card. And the crepe-brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! Great take on the inspiration. Love how you incorporated the crepe paper.

    Hope you're having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen this is SOOOOOO pretty! I love the soft oink and the crepe paper, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the heart and the white scallops on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you did get this in because once again you rock the Moxie Fab Challenge WORLD girlfriend! My oh my I don't think my jaw is off the floor yet! For reals! I am with Karen, I could stare for hours! Can you complete my assignments for me, so I can stare at yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you kidding me?!! THIS IS so gorgeous!!! LOVE, love, LOVE it! The background is perfect - the crepe paper medallion is genius!! Such a great card - QUIT making me like pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jen! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!