Friday, January 6, 2012

A notepad for Kristi

I made this for my dear friend for Christmas- she loves this color (as do I!)- and I'd just picked up this gorgeous Pink Paislee 6" paper from Camie at The PaperMuse. *swoon* (It's actually no small miracle that I've already cut into that gorgeous paper! yay me!)
 So I've layered it with some Kraft & stamped her name on the front. Come to think of it, I got those stamps at The PaperMuse too! If you live anywhere near Sumner, WA, you really should stop in- she's got May Arts ribbon for you.... :) A bit of machine stitching, and of course some delicious wrinkle ribbon from May Arts!
Aren't this weeks PDCC colors gorgeous! It's been far too long since I've played in the Cafe!
 And I'll add this one to the Ribbon Carousel's challenge too!
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think!

11 comments:

  1. Love this paper and of course the ribbon is divine! What a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so adorable...love the length and the fun ribbon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful notebook and a great reminder that she has got a great friend like you when she uses it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift! I love the colors & that paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love how you've used the Pink Paislee papers and combined it with kraft - a stroke of genius! This totally rocks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this what a great gift!!!!Thanks for playing along with The Ribbon Carousel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful gift! I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Carousel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHH! What a beautiful notepad! LOVE those papers and that seam binding! FAB! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ps....Thanks for joining in the fun over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty - great job for the PDCC challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!