Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Butterfly & Baker's Twine

I've got a quickie to show you today! A pretty butterfly I cut out with my cricut using a MME 6x6 pad. The cool paper below is also from a MME 6x6 (thanks, ~amy~!). A little May Arts Baker's twine is the perfect match! 
And May Arts has paired up with the Sweet Stamp Shop this week- you know what that means! Inspiration, Fun & Prizes! :)
 And Anything Goes at the Ribbon Carousel this week!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling...love that butterfly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jen! I love the pairing of the melon with the black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen this is so pretty, the big butterfly is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!