Friday, August 3, 2012

Prima Ribbonista!

I made it!!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited to be remaining a part of the May Arts team! And you know the Ribbon Lady loves to celebrate with ribbon- so head over & leave a comment for your chance! You can also leave a comment on the Facebook page, and the intro pages for the team! SO MANY ways to increase your odds! ;)
And to add to that fun- I've got a post up at May Arts for you to check out!
I've been off grid for nearly 3 weeks- so it's going to take a bit for me to catch up! Looking forward to visiting blogs & being inspired....
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. looks cool..i have to head on over and check it out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jen. I had no doubt you would be continuing on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fashionable one. I hope to see more of your cute little things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hangin' out with you again, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!