Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 2013 PTI Blog Hop

 So glad I could find time to play along with the hop this month!
The summer has been flying by & finding time for crafting has been a challenge!
Here's my take:
 For the record, this would've been so fast if I had all those ink colors.
But I don't.
So I sat & tried to combine inks for a crazy amount of time to get close.
Crazy amount of time.
Lol.
The aqua mist & smokey shadow (sentiment) are PTI.
I love that I pulled the chevron stamps out, and the sentiment is from Butterfly dreams; vintage cream cardstock.
I do think it's fun though. :)
I might try it again with prismacolor ink.
Maybe.
If I can find colors that work quickly! Ha! 
Here's the inspiration & sketch- which I LOVE!

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Hopping!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome design and take on colors! :-)))) I hear ya. Only creating getting done this summer is DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, pretty chevron stripes! Perfect stamping!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!