Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 2013 PTI Blog Hop

This month's PTI blog hop was all about wreaths.
 I pulled out a Wreath for All Seasons (still love this set!) as well as my spellbinder rectangle die.
I embossed the rectangle & using my Scor-Pal I created a window.
(PTI Vintage Cream Cardstock, versafine brown & SU! really rust ink)
 
 
Using the new 1/4" chevron in champagne, I added a wreath hanger, tied at the top with the new antique gold burlap string.
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy Hopping!!


15 comments:

  1. Fabulous, the embossed rectangular is a great option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jen. Love the clean and simple design and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is gorgeous! I love how you hung the wreath in the window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the simplicity of this. Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your window and wreath hanger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the scored window - perfect CAS base to anchor that wonderful wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect idea to 'hang' a wreath in the window. Simple but elegant design! Great coloring by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, it would be perfect for a new home. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is beautiful! I love how you made the wreath hang.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! The scored lines are wonderful and the way you did the wreth hanger, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really very pretty -- I love how you made the "door/ window"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the embossed panel detail! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!