Sunday, January 19, 2014

MIM #148

My friend Erin pointed out that she tries to be first for Make it Monday, and I try to be last. I don't actually plan it that way, but it seems to be the way it works out! So here I am again- probably last!


 I admit that I thought it looked like blurry stamping in the video- but thought it worth the try. Turns out I like it! (should've stuck with one color for the sentiment though...)


I used the pretty peony image & fresh ink. They all have at least 2 colors, and the lower images have three. I was going for a bit of an ombré look.

I probably would've worked on something earlier- but was entirely too distracted by the Seahawks game! They're going to the Super Bowl!!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!! It was also superhero spirit day at school on Friday, so I had my hands full working on Hadley's plan- I will share more on that later.... ;)

Thanks for stopping by- love to hear what you think! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking how funny is is that Erin is always first, and you are usually in the end of the line up. Very pretty card Jen.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!