Friday, December 26, 2014

December 2014 PTI Blog Hop- Take 2

Take 2 for the PTI blog hop!
I've used PTI white cardstock & some Artful Accents silver glitter dot garland to create a super CAS thank you card! Mail friendly too- LOVE that!
I used a spellbinder circle die to cut a PTI kraft circle to stamp on. Sentiment is from Trendy Trees. The ink is Delicata gold- so pretty in person- hard to photograph! 
I would've heat embossed but my heat gun died! WHAT? It is probably over 20 years old so I suppose it's understandable. I had a momentary thought of getting the iron ouy to heat emboss old-school- it passed!


I think I will make some more of these- I think they turned out so cute!!

Happy Hopping!


4 comments:

  1. It died? What. Get yourself a JoAnn's coupon and go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!! How BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE the Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a fun design, Jen. I may need to 'borrow' this idea from you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun, love the postal friendly design!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!