Sunday, March 15, 2015

MIM #204: Watercolor Smooshing

Sneaking a post in on Sunday night again!
This week the challenge was to create a watercolor 'smooshed' background. I'd been wanting to try this, so not sure why it took me all week.
I do know.
Science Fair.
*sigh*
We survived- and even turned it in on Friday (because I'm trying to teach my daughter to NOT be a procrastinator!) and it's not due until tomorrow. 
yay!
So here's what I created:


First time I've inked up Filled With Joy. That's embarrassing! 
Inks are Fresh ink & gold delicata.
A few May Arts silk ribbon tabs- 3 robin's egg 1/4" tabs on top of a teal 1.25" tab.


Boo to the weekend being over!
Have a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jen!
    I sure hope it stops raining..ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the colors you used and the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen this is so pretty! Love the colors and the ribbon is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!