Monday, August 31, 2015

SAF 2015: Pins & Needles Take 2

Last project for #stampafaire2015- and another one for the Pins & Needles Challenge!
I love listening to Melissa Phillips and her style is heavenly!
I used her double bow, stick pin, and glitter look for this card- so sweet.


The ribbon is May Arts 1/2" white wrinkled ribbon. I've had those pins forever- I'm not even sure who they are by, but hooray for actually using them! The patterned paper is another that's been in the too pretty to use category- pink paislee sweetness pad, I believe.
I added vellum leaves cut from Mum's the word dies & topped those with glitter too.


I will admit to wishing I'd placed a qualifying order after seeing the beautiful creations with the SAF set!
 Thanks for stopping by! I can't believe I got 4 cards done after my chores were finished today!
Woohoo!

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!