Sunday, December 20, 2015

Create Along With Us PTI Challenge: December 2015

 Always so much inspiration with the PTI release! In an effort to get some tags done for Christmas I used the 'Create Along With Us Challenge'.


I've used a PTI tag die & vintage book print for the base. The sentiment is from Vintage Ornaments & the flower image/die is from Year of Flowers.
I wanted to tie the gold ink in so I used some 1.5" gold bonded glitter ribbon & tied it up with a red burlap string bow!


Hard to believe Christmas is this week! Yikes! I am still trying to visit blogs from the Coffee Lovers Hop! So much fun & inspiration there- I am in AWE of how many super star commenters there are!! 

I was inspired by this card on this post:

Bonjour Card

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog for my 10th Anniversary Celebration -- I really appreciate your sweet comments and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!