Thursday, February 25, 2016

February 2016 PTI Blog Hop

This month PTI gave us a beautiful inspiration photo for the hop- see below.
Here's what I came up with:


Sweet blush cardstock is embossed with a rectangle spellbinder die. I used the dies (on spring green cardstock) & stamps from Meadow Greens for the fern & sentiment.
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins.
I've used 2 rows of the 5/8" satin pleat ribbon in pink then topped it with 5/8" faux suede ruffle edged ribbon in celery green. I added a 2.5" pink sheer frayed flower to finish it off!


I can't wait to see what everyone has created!



9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love the embossed frame! Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all that pretty ribbon and the embossing detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower and fern are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW SWEET!! I love your take on this pretty inspiration challenge. I especially like your ribbon!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOO pretty! I love your flower...it looks fabulous against your fern!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the embossed frame and all the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!