Sunday, March 27, 2016

MIM #243: Ink Blending Over Heat Embossing

The challenge this week was to use ink blending over heat embossing- I really love this look, and although for the example it was used as a background, I chose to use it over the focal image!


I finally inked up the adorable Wee folk set! I love it!
I used sweet blush ink for the blending, as well as the flowers, and with the misti was able to build up the color. There are tiny pearls in the little flowers too!
I've used 3 ribbons for my tag- a great way to add some fun detail!
1.5" pink tulle, 3/8" pink satin knot edge, and 1/4" moss silk bring the ink colors together.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Such sweetness! Love the softness and the grouping of flowers that accentuate the bunny. Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I'll be CASEing this asap, that's how cute it is! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!