Monday, March 27, 2017

Spring 2017 Coffee Lovers Bloghop

It's time!! The spring coffee lovers bloghop is here!
These hops are so much fun- cool to see all the inspiration! I know it's a ton of work, so a huge thanks to ~amy~ and crew!

I'm hoping to get more done, but my daughter's birthday is this week, we've been helping my parents move, and we are getting ready to move too.... I am so tired, coffee isn't even enough these days!!

I can't even tell you how lucky I felt to have won the Lil' Inkers Latte Love stamps & dies during the last hop- I remember seeing them & thinking they were perfect!! They are a super sponsor, so be sure to check them out!


I think the paper is authentique. The mug is stamped on bristol paper & colored with zigs. The sentiment is heat embossed, a bit of burlap string & some acrylic paint spatters finish it off.
I know I'm late to the party- and I also know I've got no delusions of catching up to Erin's number of entries- but hopefully I will be back!
Happy Hopping!

13 comments:

  1. So sweet, love that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Jen. Fabulous design. Thanks for sharing!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious looking coffee on a great cad.
    Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scalloped backing paper, so perfect for this coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Jen! So fun seeing you link up during this crazy time for you. Such an awesome card, love the colors! Can I help you with any of your moving? It is much more fun helping someone else pack up their home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are super busy! This card is.so pretty. Love the mix of patterns and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely in every way.
    Good luck on your move!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Jen! That coffee in the cup is perfect, I can never do that! Wish a HB to the sweet girl for me! Hope to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh... Adorable butterfly background!!! All these details are really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful paper background for your cup. So pretty in every way.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!