Sunday, July 25, 2021

Playing Cards With Friends: Christmas in July




So fun to be Playing Cards with Michele!! She's such a talent & always so full on inspiration (and enabling!)- how lucky I am to call her my friend!

On to my card:


We agreed to the following:

Theme: Christmas in July

PTI Two Feet Deep

Red, and Kraft

Limitless layers!


I will admit to forgetting the limitless layers during my creating- so my layers are somewhat limited- but I did add the RG knit folder which was a Michele enabled addition!
Definitely got the red & kraft correct though! Some heat embossed details & a little splatter finish it off.


It was so fun to pull this set out & use it with some newer supplies- and getting a head start on holiday cards that are mail-friendly is a big win for me! 
Don't forget to head over to Michele's blog to see how she used our challenge!
Thanks so much for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. Oh I can't believe it!! We BOTH forgot the Layers!! But you made up for it with this fabulous knitted embossing, Jen! You know it's my favorite of the Season!
    Thanks so much for Playing Cards with me, my friend - your sled is just so perfectly stamped! I love the addition of burlap twine - wouldn't it be sweet hanging on someone's tree? xo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares about layers when you can produce a card this wonderful. Besides, it's easier to mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny that you both forgot the layers! This is wonderful, especially with that cozy red background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popped over from Michele's blog...such lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!