Thursday, March 10, 2011

PCD sketch + OTWC 48

I'm in love with this:
wishing I had more time to make dozens of cards with this OTWC board as my inspiration....but alas, I'm short on time- so was happy to use this Practicing Creativity Designs sketch to use! (did you know that Courtney's blog used to be called One day at a time?! It's still listed as that in my reader....)

And here's my take!

The whole cycle over Heather Bailey paper- CAS!!! I might make another with the basket of flowers.... so cute!
Thanks for stopping by- I always love hearing what you think!

9 comments:

  1. Oh man I love this Jen. Stamp set name please? Coordinating basket of flower you say? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you put your wheels in motion for this one! Can't wait to see you use the rest of the set. And CAS is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable!!! I love your take on the sketch and the use of OTWC color story! You rock it as always!!! Thanks for joining in the fun Jen!!! Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! I love this! I've never seen the bike stamped partially on cardstock and solid paper and I love it! One amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple maybe, but still absolutely BRILLIANT!
    What a genius idea to stamp like this :-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super inspiration board and bike stamp! I just flashed back to my childhood days riding my bike in the neighborhood. I love the simplicity of this card. The way you stamped off and on the patterned paper is just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how you've stamped partially on the paper and on the cardstock! What a fun and creative way to this sketch! Thanks for playing along with OTWC for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clever how you stamped over both the background and the DP. Thanks for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!