Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring IS near!

The challenge this week at Wee Memories is to incorporate spring or green!
Flowers say spring to me for sure- and what's better than a handmade flower? One incorporated onto a sweet birthday gift, of course! :)

I used more of that yummy Heather Bailey paper mod-podged onto a 'G'. I then made an accordian flower out of the reverse side of the paper, and embellished with some FABULOUS new May Arts pleated ribbon & leaves!

I added a pearl & stamped her name onto a banner!

I also included a ribbon flower clip! Doesn't it look cute on the PTI button boutique tag?
I had to add one to show you the dimension....

Thanks so much for stopping by- I'd love to know what you think! :)

12 comments:

  1. Darling - I need to try one of these flowers. It is so precious! And the button card is the perfect packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore both these handmade flowers. The new May Arts ribbon looks fabulous, and just perfect for a pleated flower. And the melted satin one is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the ribbon flower so much. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, especially the ribbon flower. Gianna is a lucky girl. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jen, what perfect projects! The clip is adorable on the button tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous project, love all your elements, thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone is going to be mighty happy when they receive this gift. The paper on your project is oh so yummy and the flower ribbon - GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that paper, such a fun gift and yes the flower is indeed perfect on the PTI button sheet. Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen this is gorgeous! Love that flower! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous project you made! Love the dimensional flower! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this hair clip! Its not only adorable, but it looks very professional, something I would be tempted to splurge on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so cute!! I love the flowers and it looks cute on both the card and the letter!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!