Thursday, April 21, 2011

Moxie Card set challenge

Cath has a ton of Moxie Fab challenges going in honor of 350 Cards & Gifts week!
I made this set of cards for Hadley's teacher- her birthday is tomorrow!

And then I packaged them all up!

I used PTI places please again (yes, the card set matches her birthday card!). Sentiments are from round & round & through the trees. I also used May Arts silk ribbon on the cards, and 5/8" satin pleats to embellish the box.
I like to keep cards that I'm giving as gifts fairly flat so that extra postage isn't necessary!

Thank you, Erin, for the scallop oval!
So that's my entry for the card set challenge at Moxie Fab world- go check out the other fab sets!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Oh these are great and your packaging is fabulous! Glad to see the scallop oval put to use, fun to see little bits and pieces appear in your crafty creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Card Set Challenge in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week in the Moxie Fab World! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty creation. Great tip to keep the gift giving cards to one layer, as if I received cards as a gift, I'd appreciate them one layer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and clean. I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing. I forget how beautiful and classic cards can look when you don't pile the whole store on, know what I mean? Great color choices as well.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!