Sunday, November 11, 2012

Have a happy day

Hadley had a birthday party to attend, which I of course didn't have cards made ahead for. hee. So I put this week's Make It Monday at PTI to work to make this fun card!

 That card as well as the one below use the Glitz 6x6 Cashmere Dame pad- yay me for breaking into it! :)
 I added a 'k' (the birthday girl's initial), some machine stitching & finished it with a quick bow of May Arts light blue sheer ribbon. I love it when they look that cute and are super quick!
And here's another peek of my super cute jellyfish- her costume got even more cool when it got dark!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, talk about a cool effect at night! Great costume. And great cards too! The first is so soft, pretty and dainty and the second bold and graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job on the Make it Monday challenge, love the butterflies. You already knew that I thought her costume was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun cards...love the k one...sooooo cute and your jellyfish girl...adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!