Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 2012 PTI blog hop

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
Time for another PTI hop! This month's theme is white on white. The storyboard is lovely & really plays up texture too, so I've created a CAS, mail-friendly thank you card with that inspiration!
White card stock stamped with a thank you sentiment from Embellishments (fresh ink in gray), embossed with the wood grain plate & tied with a simple, but elegant May Arts 1/8" white silk ribbon. 
It's so hard to capture, but I spritzed the whole panel with smooch spray & it really sparkles in person!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm looking forward to seeing all the inspirtation! Happy hopping! And have a safe & Happy New Year!

17 comments:

  1. gorgeous...I hope you and your family had a magnificent Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, and perfectly CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely... want to make me some thank you cards???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe that's a sign that I'm suppose to be working... chuckling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture, great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wood grain! Wish could see the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple yet stunning. Love that wood grain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant and classic, the woodgrain is beautiful. I hope you had a really great holiday1

    ReplyDelete
  9. How have you been????

    Love the white and the woodgrain on the white is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!