Wednesday, December 12, 2012

For Sebastian

 
 Sebastian is having another surgery & my sweet friend Amy is hosting a challenge to get his room FULL of cards!
 I've been swamped, but since Amy said we could use a card from our stash, that's what I'll do.
I will be taking this to the post office TODAY- not even putting it in my outgoing box. NEED to get it there in time!
I hope his surgery is easy for him. I hope his recovery is fast. I hope his room full of cards brings him cheer & knowledge that many people are praying for him.

3 comments:

  1. Woot Woot for a fabulous Owlie card! Sebastian is going to love it...who wouldn't??!!! Thanks so much for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to make it and for sending up the wonderful well wishes too. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win, I hope you have fun shopping! Love the yellow here.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!