Sunday, September 7, 2014

MIM #178: Back to School Easel Card

This week the challenge was to make an easel card using a die from our stash.
I went with a Spellbinder label die; the base is embossed with the PTI woodgrain plate.


I used vintage cream ink for the chalk look & the wonderful words 'teacher' set for stamping/teacher die.


This is a really fun technique & I had such great intentions of making several cards this week, but here it is after 11pm on Sunday.
*sigh*
I do have a fair excuse- THIS happened this week:


WHAT?
HOW did this happen?
More of that fab DCWV paper with REAL chalk for our sign!
(yes, I did coordinate the ribbon with her outfit for the sign!)


And yes, she IS nearly as tall as I am already. 
Chuckle. 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!