Sunday, September 28, 2014

MIM #181: Paper Casting- take two!

Yes, I made two projects for the challenge this week- and this one has been nearly done since Tuesday. I guess I am destined to be the Sunday night poster....
Sigh.
I used a 'flip note' from the Queen Bee collection by Pink Paislee. Super old- happily I still like it & in my effort to use what I have, well here it is! I cut my panel with a spellbinder die before paper casting the tree image.

Trees & sentiment are from 'through the trees'. There is a 1.5" moss wrinkled ribbon around the base (which is embossed with the woodgrain plate); the button was cut with my new dies & DCWV chalkboard paper & tied on with gold metallic string.

Sympathy cards are always so hard to make. :(


1 comment:

  1. Pretty paper casting. I like the shape of it and the pretty trees.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!