Saturday, July 16, 2016

MFT Camp Create 2: Magnificent Masking

I've had so much fun watching the videos this week & trying a few new things! Here is my entry for Magnificent Masking:


I used a spellbinder die and several pieces of post it tape to create my mask & I used distress ink to blend over it.
My sweet, retired PI image is zigged on a spellbinder circle. A layer of vellum was also cut with a spellbinder die and these two layers top a vellum flag with a black heat embossed sentiment.
A few Pretty Pink Posh sequins & a thin layer of black cardstock down the right side finish it off!
Hope you get a chance to play in these challenges too! I'm building up my birthday card stash!! :D

Print

4 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!