Sunday, July 10, 2016

MIM #255: String Art Using Die Cuts

The challenge Amy came up for us at PTI this week was to use string with die cuts. I looked at my dies and when I saw the Spellbinder bicycle I knew what I wanted to do!

I found some silver metallic string so I created my spokes with it. I then stamped grass from Garden Variety & ink blended below. The flowers in the basket are also from that set. The sentiment is from Enjoy the Ride. I also spattered a bit of Pear Tart spray ink by Fireworks- it's got some pretty iridescence.  A few little pearls for the flower center after some zigging of the bicycle (of course I would love a bike this color!). I mounted it on some DCWV patterned paper & added a bit of sheer ribbon.

Hope you're having a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Your bike looks fabulous with the metallic string! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patterned paper perfectly frames this awesome bike that I wish I had one in real life. i like it colored!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!