Monday, June 19, 2017

MFT Camp Create 2017: Day 1 & 2

I am playing along with MFT's Camp Create! It is so fun to see all the inspiration packed into the week- much more fun to play along instead of packing my house up to move- so a little procraftination it is! :D
The first day is all about Wonderful Watercolors- here's my take:


I loved the background created in the video & thought it would be fun to give it a try- I love how it turned out! This is my first galaxy & I can certainly understand why people enjoy making them so much :) The cutie dragon (thanks Karen!) is colored with zigs & is finished with some stickles!



Day 2 was Remarkable Resist- Here's my take:



I used the Colors from Color Challenge #71 for this one- a bit of double duty!
Some watercolor over the resist & zigs to color the kitty!



Hoping to get all the challenges done!!! They are making it easy to keep putting off more packing!!


1 comment:

  1. Procrastination can be good for the soul, especially when spent stamping! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!