Thursday, June 22, 2017

MFT Camp Create: Bonfire Badge & Day 5

I'm so excited that I was able to participate in the entire camp!
First up is the Bonfire Badge earned by using dry embossing:


Those are rolled roses that I've used to dry emboss! 
I'm normally a bit terrified of purple, but I recently purchased the Distress Oxide in in Wilted Violet to try to overcome!
The Adorable elephant is colored with Zigs, fussy cut & only adhered in the center to allow his ears to pop up a bit. The flowers are stamped on the dry embossed panel.

Last of all is the Glitzy Glitter Challenge- I was surprised this was a challenge for me- I normally really like glitter! I admit to struggling with this & not being in love with the outcome- the patterned paper is fussier than is my normal style. The glitter was achieved with stickles covering the balloon.
I used DI ink & zigs to color the sweet PI image. I always love this cutie!



This has been such a fun excuse to take a break from packing up our house! 
Tomorrow is my girl's last day of school & I'm hoping we can find time to play a bit more in the craft room before it's time to pack it up!


1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!