Saturday, January 9, 2010

EBTKS challenge #6 (2)



I wanted to do another card with the fun challenge of
wrapping paper at EBTKS. This one was for a birthday card!
I wrapped the gift in the same paper- it's uber cute! A white cardstock base, with CM pink cardstock run through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I attached a strip of the wrapping paper to the pink, then wrapped it with PTI spring moss ribbon, and tied a little pink fun fur onto that. The focal image was cut with my cricut in pink paper and again with the wrapping. Side note- cricut not so happy cutting wrapping paper....
Chunky pink glitter for the frosting, and prima glitter for the little heart candle!
This has been a fun challenge! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet. That little fuzzy pink fiber just fits with that green ribbon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I love sparkly. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love that cupcake and what a pretty bow! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!