Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Moxie Sass

Yep, I'm loving the Taintor Challenge at Moxie Fab. I have a bunch of images saved on my computer... now getting something made out of them- that's another story!! Ha!
Pretty straightforward- PTI cardstock base, girl friday from Cosmo Cricket border punched & yummy polka dots (also PTI). I tried some UTEE, but not in any sort of rushed way, so the embossing on the dots is a little haphazard. The old jen probably would've been annoyed. New jen took a look, thought it reminded her of all the yummy embossing on MME paper & decided to like it! :)
Even more amazing- this one hit the mailbox within hours of completion!!
Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by to tell me what you think! Check out the other sass here!

13 comments:

  1. HAHAHH this is GREAT Jen!! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your challenge entries! SO FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these sayings. For some reason, I can just imagine all of them coming out of my mouth - haha.

    You're doing a great job with this challenge - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific combination of colors esp. with the black and white photo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Jen.The polka dots are fun on that pink paper. And her hat? Too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I have something similar on one of my other cards that I made...Hilarious! I could make these all day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Taintor AND Dixie Chicks (Goodbye, Earl) inspired! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you send me some of those images because I'm totally lost with this one! Ha ha! This looks great girl fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great sentiment! :) thanks for checking out my blog also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you continue to rock these! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are my kind of girl! I was just saying this exact thing to my bff yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jen! Thanks again for entering the Taintor-tude Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love everything about it...the pic, the sentiment, the layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!