Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some notebooks....

I made a few little notebooks over the last month- but haven't had time to post them! The first one I used PTI kraft for the cover, PTI brown (chocolate?) die cut with nesties, and apron punched along the bottom, pp is MME (so yummy & glittery in person!). The corrugated layer? That's me being green- it's a sleeve from Starbucks! Stamp is ollllldddd SU! in PTI cream, and the words are Ali Edwards font from the computer on PTI vintage cream. Buttons from my stash, PTI twine. I tea stained that twill myself! :)


I'm out of steam, so I'll post another tomorrow....
Thanks for stopping by- and thank you so much to those that leave comments- honestly, they give me such a big smile!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet Jen. Aren't the notebooks a blast to do? I love the earthtones in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A coffee notebook...I LOVE it! You are a late night crafter, aren't you? I'm definitely the total opposite!

    Even back then you used ribbon and twine...things don't change much, eh?

    Thanks for helping me celebrate my blogaversary! I'm so happy that we're bloggie friends and have met up a couple of times!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!