Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birthday Plane

Hi all! Hope everyone's having (had!) a great weekend! I spent the weekend doing some much needed cleaning (blah!), but realized I hadn't shared this card!

Cardstock & stamps PTI, not sure on the pp. Burlap string is May Arts (of course!), ek success border punch. I also cut an extra strip of the pp & used my edge distresser on top & bottom.
I inked the image up with versamagic ink (ocean depth, I think) and then added some shading/highlights with prismacolor pencils. Tough to see, but I also added glossy accents to the windsheild.
That's it for now- thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Jen this is REALLY CUTE, LOVE the blue and kraft together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart kraft and that plane looks like it's on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card for a little boy! (or big one for that matter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I like it a lot! Congrats on winning a new stamp set at Practicing Creativity! :-) Lucky Girl!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!