Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wee-Bella-OTWC!

I've been a bit out of the challenges lately- so many gorgeous ones that I just didn't have enough hours in the day for!!!
So here's this weeks OTWC:


Fun, right?
And Wee Memories' challenge is using ribbon:

You KNOW I'm all over that! :)
And I'm also participating in my first Bellarific challenge- this week was 'anything goes'- I can do that!!!
So here's my take:


Sorry the pics were a challenge...
That's a Bella image (isn't she adorable?) that I've colored with prismacolor pencils. PTI cardstock, May Arts ribbon (of course!). I also used a black glaze pen on her shoes & headband, but it doesn't show in the pics....
And speaking of May Arts- the ribbon scraps in the blue can are up for grabs (not the can)- so head over & comment!!



13 comments:

  1. She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute image and I really like how you've colored her in! Thanks so much for playing along with OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing as how I am home again today due to a snow day, I just may give this challenge a try. Love the colors! And your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Jen! I LOVE that ribbon treatment and your darling image! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet Jen! And it is so very refreshing to see a card without a sentiment. Love the pop of orange ribbon on the bottom, fantastic treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her you colored her, so pretty! The orange ribbon is my fav!! Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you looped the ribbon on this card!! What a fantastic detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!!! Love, love, love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, this image is adorable and your coloring is just perfect and I love how you used our colors this week! Loving the looped ribbon you added! Just the right detail! I am so glad you shared this cute little darling with us this week at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic card! love the ribbon treatment!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your colored cutie and that bright orange ribbon is the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing your card with OTWC.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!