Saturday, January 29, 2011

Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week: The Neutrals Challenge

The Color Inspiration Week at Moxie Fab has so many wonderful combos to work with- here's the Neutrals Challenge:


And here's my take:

PTI vintage cream, fine linen cardstock, text stamps, vintage cream, chamomile inks. Graphic 45 Once upon a springtime pp & focal panel/die cut.
It's hard to see the vintage cream text stamped on the fine linen panel in the pic.... I only inked up little bits of the text with the tea ink & randomly stamped them on top of the cream.
May Arts crochet ribbon & wrinkled ribbon

The pearls are from my stash. Isn't that image lovely?
Head over to Moxie Fab to see all the great entries!
Thanks so much for stopping by- I'd love to hear what you think!

8 comments:

  1. Yes, that image is quite lovely. And a perfect match to the colors as well. This card is beautiful, of course, and can't wait to see what you come up with for the other color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun... love the pearl accents.... about to post my card, it looks nothing like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Jen!!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *GASP* This is gorgeous!! I love the way you stamped the text in two inks. The image is colored beautifully. What medium did you use to color it?

    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beutiful card Jen! I'm loving this color combo. That may arts ribbon is just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Jen! This is beautiful! Another nailed combo! Your coloring is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....that image is awesome and your choice of paper is stunning with it, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!