Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hadley's creations

Cory calls her a mini-me. She does love to craft! She came up with this on her own. She free-hand cut the heart (because pens didn't work on that glitter paper).

I did give her a little help with the banner (the idea/cutting folding- but she did the writing), since pens don't work on the glitter paper....

the concept is hers though. I did help with the execution, since that paper is THICK! We ended up needing to hot glue all the parts together. And she's not checked out on the glue gun. Yet.

And because this is not unusual, but does crack me up:

This is how she made her bed that day. Friends all lined up. She cracks me up.
Don't forget to head over to May Arts for a chance at the blue can of ribbon scraps AND jenni bowlin buttons!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by- have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Great job "mini-Jen" and it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - WAY TO GO, HADLEY!! Your valentine project is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cute! I just love that she likes to create and it's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love crafty kids? Melts my heart (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Too funny on her bed! and YES SHE IS A MINI YOU! Love the glitter! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!