Saturday, May 30, 2009

Oops! Missed the deadline for the color challenge!


Well, I guess it's ok, since I added that cute girl friday paper too, I suppose I wasn't totally keeping it to the challenge. I also used last weeks sketch from sfytt. The paper is PTI, except girl friday, of course! The butterfly was also from the nestability I borrowed from my enabling friend, Cindy. I used PTI text backgrounds & flourishes, spring moss ribbon. The border punch is fiskars, and I punched a couple of small circles in the scallop and put tiny twinkles inside the card to show on the front when it's closed, but it doesn't show well in the pic.... This is the birthday card that goes with Marissa's birthday present!

3 comments:

  1. That strip of girl friday adds a fun touch to this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the Girl Friday on there!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Jen--clean, graphic, fresh!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!