Wednesday, July 15, 2009

mother's day card


This is the card I made for Mother's day for my sweet Mom! DP is provocraft, purple cardstock is PTI, ribbon from my stash. Stamp is a very old one from SU! stamped with brilliance & watercolored with SU! ink. Sentiment is from that set from Costco- wish I knew who it was! I cut & embossed with my rectangle nesties & popped it up with dimensionals. Did a little stitching too. My mom's fave flower is iris, so I was pleased with how this turned out!
Thanks so much for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Jen this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the colors, bg and the design!!! Thanks so much for playing along and I wish you the best of luck winning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Iris image. So dainty and detailed. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!