Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall banner

I thought I'd have a go at making a fall banner after being inspired by Kelly Lunceford- http://flutterbyatomicbutterfly.blogspot.com/ . I justified buying the MME "fall in love" glitter pack, instead of buying individual sheets (thank you Michaels coupons!)- so all the pp is from that. Cardstock is PTI. I started with 5x7 paper & cut it into triangles. I used my nesties to make the ovals & ran them through the cuttlebug swiss dot folder. The letters are cut with the cricut (base camp?) and popped up on dimensionals. The buttons are from my stash, twill is martha stewart, twine is PTI. I also added stickles (can you ever have too much glitter?)- but none of that shows up in the pics! Darn night photos!
I actually think it looks pretty cute- although when I went back to Kelly's blog, I can tell which one of us is the novice! :)
Thanks for stopping by!!




2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog so that I could come check it out! Thanks for linking my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Those colors are just so warm and fallish. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!