Sunday, May 30, 2010

Embellish with Butterflies


I know. You're shocked I've made something without fabric. Don't worry, I've got another one up my sleeve! *giggle*
In the meantime, the fabulously talented Charlene Austin had posted her creation for this embellish challenge. I had intentions of using this for the PTI blog hop, but came up with something else for that. But with those colors AND butterflies, well how could I resist?
Here's what I came up with:
PTI spring moss & kraft cardstock, butterfly dreams & fancy fluorishes stamps, butterfly die. Brilliance black ink & May Arts black twine.
Head over to the Embellish blog- you have until Thursday night to participate!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing how the swirls lead you up to the butterflies, a great composition if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! Thanks for joining the Embellish Butterflies Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!