Saturday, March 17, 2012

Challenge Crazy

I'm playing in a lot of challenges with this one card! (and it's sad how long it took me to create- ok recreate, since the original version didnotwork.)
 PTI aqua mist base, polka dot basics, scattered showers & die, vintage lace die. Yummy May Arts satin ribbon, and the new bakers twine tying that button on .
 I stamped the sentiment in pink and cream for a bit of a shadow effect.
 The technique on the umbrella is from this week's MIM.
I think I've covered the elements of CAS-ual Fridays challenge: one pattern, one image, one sentiment.
 And the colors and dry embossed element are inspired by The Shabby Tea Room.
 And Jay Gee's Nook.
WHEW! I believe that is a record for me- and it will make my friend, Erin, grin. Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think!

20 comments:

  1. You go girl, smiling away over here... way to rock, not one, not two, but 4 challenges! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card...love that pink with that background color. great polka dots..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. I love the color combination. And that umbrella is as sweet as it can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Jen. The softness of the polka dot background is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! I love the soft colors and the umbrella is adorable! Thank you for sharing your adorable card this week in The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love how the button balances the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to multi-task girl! What a pretty card!!! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the polka dot patterns and Colour kissed umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful use of pattern and color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You worked it girl! So pretty! I love that umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! LOVE that ribbon/bow--GORGEOUS:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a queen of multi-tasking!! Love how you did your ribbon on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo hoo, fantastic job of combining challenges, Jen! Yummy colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect use of colors and stamps, Jen.! I especially adore the dry-embossed detail! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful soft and spring-y card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful job with all those challenges! Your card is adorable :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous!! I adore the subtle embossing from the border die - so pretty and fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well my friend, you rocked ALL of the challenges with your card. And may I say, I LOVE your use of the PTI die. Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month .... Ange

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!