Saturday, May 19, 2012

PDCC 132

This week is a color splash at PDCC! I used more of those punched circles from the water tags to make this CAS thank you card. Isn't that May Arts ribbon the perfect 'splash'? :)

I liked the CAS look of that card so much I decided to find some different punched circles & yummy matching ribbon- love how this one turned out! :)
I am loving that ribbon!
OH! And I'll play at CAS-ual Fridays since I was all punchy! :D
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think! :)

9 comments:

  1. wow great designs...love the DP you used...perfect with that ribbon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A splash for you and a splash for me!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing CAS designs, and you always showcase the ribbon in such a delightful way that makes me say that I need that next on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make CAS look fantastic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent thank you card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great way to use up those circles! And I love the placement of the sentiment and the knot on the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So while I think you've done with with the PDC colors, you know that I'm partial to kraft and red...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, such a nice CAS design. Thanks so much for joining us in the Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CAS cards :) Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!