Friday, May 9, 2014

May Arts Ragamuffin Post!

The ribbon lady had a fun idea- for the ribbonistas to make ragamuffin buntings- and we all chose our own color scheme!
I've got pink & neutrals for my ragamuffin project- and it's already got a home in my daughter's bedroom!
(YES! We need to paint!!)
Lol.
She has new bedding so this fun bunting is a great addition!


There are a LOT of different ribbons in it!
I used 8-12" for each piece, depending on the ribbon.


This project actually goes faster than you'd think. I cut a bunch of lengths of each type, laid them in front of me & tied them on repeating in the same order.


So here's a list of the ribbons I've used:

all tied to a Baker's Twine in kraft base!

An even dozen May Arts Ribbons!!

What a fun project! I'm sure you'll be inspired when you see all the takes & colors the Ribbonistas have in store for you!
Head over to the May Arts blog to check them all out!
Make sure you leave a comment! TWO lucky winners will win a spool of their choice! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!