Friday, July 25, 2014

July 2014 PTI blog hop

This month the PTI hop challenged us to use a photo for inspiration- here's my take:


I also tried to incorporate the 'no outlines' watercolor treatment as featured in this week's MIM challenge, but my ink shows too much... I've got another one in the works for that. I used my water pen & fresh ink to fill the button card in.
I still like how it turned out :)
A doily & 1/8" red velvet May Arts ribbon finish it off.
I  missed out on the hop. boo! Having trouble with the inlinkz...
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet...love the colors and that red bow...darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!!! I don't think your ink shows too much for the no-line watercolor - at least, it doesn't in the photo. The red velvet bow is such a perfect touch with the doilies.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!