Sunday, September 14, 2014

MIM #179: Emboss Resist Using Diecuts

Ah,,, Sunday. Where has the week gone?
This week the challenge was to use diecuts or cover plates to create a heat embossed resist for our background. I still don't have any cover plates. 
WHAT?
But my ever trusty friend & owner of many a cover plate saw to it that this fact did not stop me! Erin not only sent me some cut out cover plates & dies, she sent them in this week's No. 1 card- talk about happy mail!!
So in honor of Erin I've used a cover plate AND a die :)
This one I used some fresh inks in blues & faded down to the silver delicata in the lower right- hence the silver metallic string under the 'thanks' die. (I brushed that with ink too)




2 comments:

  1. Happy mail is good… glad I could do a little enabling that didn't cost either of us any extra money.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!