Thursday, November 13, 2014

May Arts + Core'dinations!


It's a fun week of May Arts & Core'dinations teaming up for a blog hop!

I've got a few projects to share:


I made this cute tag with Core'dinations whitewashed paper- it's dry embossed with a Cuttlebug snowflake folder.
May Arts 1.5" snowflake is topped with a satin cutout snowflake.
Beautiful light blue silk ribbon is accented with silver/white Baker's twine. Love how wintry this feels!


Another snowflake! This one uses the kraft Core'dinations paper and is embossed with a Dreamweaver stencil snowflake.


More kraft Core'dinations paper! This one is embossed with a Dreamweaver damask stencil.
I used the white adhesive fleur-de-lis scroll ribbon on top of the teal 1.5" silk. Spray ink was used to alter the color- I love that it ties in so well with the exposed kraft.


Kraft Core'dinations & Dreamweaver stencil. 
I folded the 1.5" gold metallic ribbon in half to tie around the focal panel so that it wouldn't cover too much of the cool paper, but also have a tie with a lot of wow. Kraft raffia gives a surprise texture!


That's it for me today!

Here's the hop order- be sure to see all the inspiration- and head to the May Arts blog to see the fabulous prize up for grabs!



Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

13 comments:

  1. Your cards and tags are gorgeous! I have never seen the whitewashed Coredinations before. Stunning!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the teal and silver combo for Christmas- nontraditional and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful examples of embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful! I love how each one is so unique. I love the light blue ribbon you used on the first tag with the sparkly twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards and tags are lovely. I really like the blue ones with that gorgeous ribbon on them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all stunning but my favorite is the first one! It looks so soft and sweet! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tags and card. Especially love the snowflake tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL tags and cards Jen!!!
    Looks like you had lots of fun creating DELIGHTFUL textures and choosing the PERFECT ribbons & trims to embellish each one!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jen, Your embossing skills are off the chart!! Your tags and cards are absolutely gorgeous and you have given me so many wonderful ideas. The May Art ribbons that you chose for your tags and cards are beautifully matched with your Core'dinations papers. Thanks for the lovely ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen, you have my attention, those cards were luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Core and you already know I love MA.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!